Bluemix is an open standard, cloud-based platform for building, managing and running applications of all types (web, mobile, big data, new smart devices, and so on)
- Instant Environments: The developer can choose any language run time or bring your own. Zero to production in one command.
- DevOps: Development, monitoring, deployment, and logging tools allow the developer to run the entire application.
- APIs and Services: A catalog of IBM, third party, and open source API services allow the developer to stitch an application together in minutes.
- Layered Security: IBM secures the platform and infrastructure and provides you with tools to secure your apps.
- On-Prem Integration: Build hybrid environments. Connect to on-premise assets plus other public and private clouds.
- Flexible Pricing: Sign up in minutes. Pay as you go and subscription models offer choice and flexibility
- Choice: Runtimes, services and tooling up to you
- Speed: Create app quickly with pre-built services
- Industry Leading IBM Capabilities: Services leveraging the depth of IBM software.
- Pricing: Sign up in minutes Pay for what you use. Cloud based pricing models to serve developer needs.
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud platform: a growing collection of integrated services-compute, storage, data, networking, applications and more. Azure offers three types of services : Saas(software-as-a-service), PaaS(Platform-as-a-service), IaaS(Infrastructure-as-a-service)
- Windows Trust: Windows Active Directory in the cloud using Azure VMs
- More user friendly: Azure Active Directory to give your users Single Sign-On(SSO) to software as a service(SaaS) applications.
- Multiple Logins: Azure Active Directory Access Control to let users log in using identities from Facebook, Google, Microsoft and other identity providers.
- Plenty of Options: Standard Storage Account with an option of Blob, Table, Queue Storage. It has Local, Zone, Geo Redundancy Option with a 3-9s availability
- Less Redundancy: A premium Storage Account with a 50k IOPS per VM, <1 ms latency and which is locally Redundant.
- Very Accurate: A Virtual Network which is Point-to-Site and Site-to-Site.
- Great Support: It has a great support of Azure SQL, Azure Tables, Azure Cache and SQL Server Data Warehouse
- Ease of delivery: Continuous delivery with the help of Visual Studio Online (VSO) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Easy Trials: It has On-Demand Pricing with a free Trial and Per-Minute usage and No charge for “Stopped(De-Allocated)”
- Discounts: Great discount options through Re-sellers, including enterprise Agreement and MSDN per month credit, BizSpark
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about us.
Follow us on Linkedin